Magnuson Grand Conference Hotel Winter Haven
Looking for the right hotel for your Florida LEGOLAND® vacation?
The Magnuson Grand Conference Hotel offers a welcoming experience with an unsurpassed combination of comfortable surroundings, magnificent lakes, and neighborhood charms. We are also adjacent to LEGOLAND® Florida!
The Magnuson Grand Conference Hotel in Winter Haven, Florida offers the perfect setting to soak in some Florida sunshine, and enjoy the beautiful outdoors with an abundance of great sports events and activities.
- Swing away at fabulous Central Florida golf courses
- Participate in or cheer on athletes in the many Polk County sports programs
- Polk State College Sports offer exciting collegiate games, including softball at the Diamond Plex
- The action-packed RussMatt Baseball Tournaments are held in Winter Haven
Guests staying at our hotel always make time to take a relaxing boat excursion in the interconnecting freshwater lakes and canals, try a hand at one of the many fishing spots, or just take in the natural splendor and botanical beauty of Central Florida. Our hotel is also a short drive from major Orlando and Tampa attractions, and a two hour drive to Cocoa Beach and Vero Beach.
Enjoy stylish surroundings and upscale amenities including our 5,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, and exterior oversized swimming pool with pool side bar and Jacuzzi. Whether you’re planning a corporate meeting, a family vacation, or need group accommodations for reunions or sports teams, you’ll want a hotel in Winter Haven that offers it all. Our central Florida hotel ensures a pleasant and productive stay with friendly guest services – all at an exceptional value!
Winter Haven Hotel Features
- Closest hotel to LEGOLAND® Florida
- New ‘Funzone’ for kids of all ages!!
- Oversized outdoor pool with beautiful tropical landscaping and Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Business center (2 computers, printer & phone/fax)
- Complimentary parking onsite
- Fitness center onsite open daily 5am-9pm
- Pet friendly ($15/day; max of $100/week)